viernes, 15 de enero de 2021

4º Primaria Minions post

Hi my beloved kids!

How are these super holidays! Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? I did! I have rested, I spent time with my family and The Three Wise Men have been really nice with me!

I’m back to the blog because I have discovered something that made me think of you… Have you seen The Minions movie??? Here I leave you the beginning of the film and a challenge… could you recognize any Periods of History???

Which ones could you name? You can text me by ClassDojo, email to itorquemada@jesuitasformacion.com or just, write them in a piece of paper or on your notebook and show it to me after Christmas. Again, it is an optional activity, just for those who want a ClassDojo Challenge Point.

See you later alligators!
Love,
Teacher Isa